Beginning June 8th, we are open for ALL dental care!
As we return to a “new normal” in the office, we would like to share with you some updates to patient care we have implemented to ensure the safety of our patients and the dental team.
- Pre-appointment COVID-19 screening questionnaire when confirming your appointment.
- Please wear your own mask or face covering to the office – if you do not have one, please let us know, and we will provide you with one.
- Please hand sanitize at check-in.
- Only the person receiving treatment will be allowed in the operatory. Only bring a companion if medically necessary.
- Temperature check with a thermometer when you arrive along with In-Office patient screening questionnaire.
- Pre-procedural rinse before treatment begins.
- Social distance observed for patients and employees.
- Touchless check out capabilities.
Dental health is vital to oral health and general health. As always, we strive to provide you with exceptional dental care in the safest environment. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us.
We are also offering TELEDENTISTRY appointments.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Smile Beautiful Dental team